Acceptable Internet Use Policy
July 2003. Group Brainstorm Session.
This policy was created as a group effort during a combined Staff, Volunteer, and Work for the Dole (WFD) participant brainstorming meeting. We expect all Computerbank volunteers, staff, visitors and WFD participants to adhere to these guidelines.
- No intentional surfing of pornographic content
- No intentional surfing of racist or discriminatory content
- No streaming of audio or video media between the hours of 9.30am-5pm unless authorised
- No online or gambling games, java games okay
- No file sharing programs
- No downloading cracks, warez, pirated software or music
- Seek advice before downloading executables/zip files or anything over 5MB
Please Note: All files and bookmarks in the training room will be deleted.
Files that have not been authorised to be in your home directory or other areas on the Computerbank network, will be deleted without notice.
If you really need to do something listed above, or need to have access to certain types of files, please get in contact with our System Administrator